Airplanes are one of the most amazing creations of man. There couldn’t have been more other best thing created by humans than these airplanes. Their constructions, shape, coupled with the speed make it an amazing material. As big as the airplanes are, they may not be easily accessible to all people, due to the fact that it can be very expensive. In this regard, a small prototype was developed, so as to serve as leverage for people who would have loved to have a feel of what it takes to fly an airplane, but could not.
These developed prototypes come in different models and shapes, and are majorly toys meant mainly for kids. In this article, I will be discussing about these models. Before you chose to buy an airplane for your child, there are some important factors to consider to be considered. Most airplanes for kids are remote controlled, so if you go ahead and buy an airplane which is too advance for your child, he or she will have a hard time in keeping it flying, and may become frustrated. In choosing an airplane toy for your kid, make sure you don’t choose one with poor features, never chose one which is too basic, less you make your child get bored quickly. So if you have a kid that who wants a toy airplane, here are some models you would love to get for them.
- Hobby Zone Champ: This is a remote control airplane that cones with full assembly, and it is always ready to fly at a goal. It is majorly designed for grown up kids, that could avoid constant crashing of the airplane.(it is not designed to withstand repeated crashes). It is very simple to control, and with little help, your child will be able o fully operate it. The airplane is very suitable for outdoor use, and it only require a runway of about 10 -15fts to be lifted up from the ground level.
- Flyzone B-25: This is an imitation of the American bomber planes, a toy airplane suitable for older kids and teenagers. It is one of the most advanced toy planes because a separate transmitter had to be purchased together with it, and it requires some assembly before it can be used.
- Top Race Ready to Fly Plane: If your child is a beginner in flying a toy airplane, this is the best airplane toy for him/her. It is made up of a 6-axis gyro system, which is for maximum stability and also 3 channels for control. It has a wingspan of nearly 16inches and 12inches long. It also has over 300feet range of radio control, and its large size makes it very easy to fly.
- Trainstar Exchange: This plane is a plane I tag “plane of tricks”. It is a perfect plane for experienced pilot kids, and for kids who wishes to train for real piloting. Its wingspan of about a meter makes it an impressive plane toy to see in the air. This amazing toy [plane comes with a 3-channel mode and 4-channel mode.
- Other models airplanes for kids are: Funtech Remote Control Airplane, Powerup Smartphone controlled plane, KkmoonF949, etc.